July 24, 2010

Today's Steals and Deals

Today after a long of cleaning and festivaling I decided to take advantage of my $10 off anything at Kohl's. We found this dress for Adriana, her Birthday Dress. This dress was a surprising $1 after sale and coupon. It was $22 dollars originally, 1/2 off the original price bringing it to $11 plus my $10 off coupon bringing the grand total down to $1.
James had to be in a picture!!!


Toys R Us was my last stop. Today was the last day for the Crayola buy one get 2 free sale. I also had a coupon for $5 off any purchase. The grand total for this purchase was $2.11. This is the best back to school deal yet!!! The Super Tip Markers were $4.99 + Twistables crayons were $5.19 + 96 count crayons were $6.99 = Total $17.17 - Free $10.18 - $6.99 - $5 off coupon = $1.99 + tax $0.12 = for a grand total of $2.11.

Great deals today!!! Worth the extra time I spent out of the house.

No comments: