March 29, 2014

'Tis the Irish Season


The children are a quarter Irish (on daddy's side.)
 

 Early on in our homeschool journey we found Irish Step Dancing. Adriana has been dancing for four year. 

James and his dance partner and friend, Greta
This is James' second year dancing.  
 
Most likely Thomas will begin dancing next year. It is a lot of fun and daddy dances around the house with them.

James and Thomas with some friends. 
This is our dance season. We have a number of shows thought the year but most come around St. Patrick's day. We had 6 shows in two and half weeks. On top of the shows we add extra Irish Step classes to get ready for the shows.


Monica, Greta and James
Last night was our last show. It was a great season.


As always thank you Kathy and the Irish Rhythm School.    



10 comments:

Diann said...

Very sweet and it looked like a lot of fun!

Sharon :) said...

I have always enjoyed watching the Irish step dance. Thanks for sharing!
Sissy :)

Cari Dunn said...

Adorable! It looks like so much fun.

Adrianne said...

Thank you ladies!! Dianne - Irish Step is so much fun! Sissy I am glad you enjoyed the post. Cari - it was fun!

Kathy said...

That is a great activity for kids. I'm a big advocate of getting kids moving and this fits the bill perfectly. The fact that they obviously enjoy it too just makes it that much better

Tarana Khan said...

I've always found the Irish Step Dance fascinating! Your kids look so lovely in their costumes, and they did such a good job :)

Adrianne said...

Kathy - Yes they so enjoy Irish Step plus Daddy enjoys it to so the whole family has fun!
Tarana - Thank you.

Anonymous said...

My goddaughter also does Irish dancing---her mom was a ballet dancer but wanted a more wholesome (read: less stressful) dance experience for her daughters. Looks like so much fun!

Robert said...

I would really never guess they're that much Irish. Great dancing!

Campbell Nana said...

Myself and my husband had been trying to get pregnant for 18 months before I was referred to Priest Babaka fertility solution. We had no definite diagnosis of what was wrong and had become very frustrated. In November 2017 I was given a thorough reproductive health work up, I found out I had low progesterone, thyroid issues and a stomach issue which was affecting my ability to get pregnant. This was a very thorough process involving dietary, hormonal and physical investigations and started the recommended treatments in Feb 16 2018 by Priest Babaka. I was pregnant by April 17. I had a baby boy in march 2019. I was carefully monitored and Priest Babaka was always available for me. I can recommend Priest Babaka more highly so much so we are hoping to start trying for a second baby under his guidance. email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka