July 23, 2010

Homeschooling Prep

Today among my cleaning I also started to order books for Adriana. I can't believe she will be in the 1st Grade this year. This year should be interesting seeing that I am due to have a baby around the time the first day of school should starts. I also have to report to the school system this year and I still don't know how to go about that. While last year was a flop I have high hopes for this year. Like I said this is part of the reason I have to start to BALANCE my life. Next step get homeschool room clean!!!!

Books I ordered today:
This is a book I should have read already but I just ordered!! Looking forward to reading it. I hear it has some great information!

Religion


Art


Math

A few more books to order but this is a great start to start planning!!
One I really need to order that I haven't is the Mother of Divine Grace Syllabus for first grade. That is the next big purchase.

No comments: