January 17, 2008

Silly Bedtime Talk


When the family is hanging out in the bed it is always a really fun and silly time. I few months ago Adriana asked the silliest question ever. It is a question only a child exposed to lots of nursing moms would ask. She said "Mama are you going to pour milk into your breasts for the baby?" Obviously this is still something Michael and I laugh about and Adriana will ask on occasion to get a laugh. She asked again lastnight which is why I'm blogging about it. She can be so silly and we love it!!!! I think she is half sersious, Michael told her God would pour milk in mama's breasts for the baby.





This would have been the phrase of the week had I been blogging at the time.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

LOL! I think you should re-name your blog and call it "There Were Three In the Bed and the Little One Said..." :-)