January 10, 2008

Can not sleep

Can you believe that it is 4:30 am and I am awake blogging. I went to bed at 8:00 p.m. but I should still be sleeping. Especially because my daughter still hasn't crawled into my bed. My back hurts. Boy this pregnancy is kicking my butt. With Adriana and didn't really feel pregnant. I sure do now. I started having back problem in Sept. I've been seeing a chiropractor once I week but I think I'm going to have to kick it up a knoch, twice a week. My back really feels better once I leave his office. I'm sure it would help if I did my exercise. They only take about 2 minutes twice a day. Well at least I'm getting stuff done while I'm awake. I finishing my baby registery on www.Juliesstuff.com. Life's good when you have 3 year old who still naps so at least I can look forward to a nap.

No comments: