September 11, 2010

Remeber the Tragedy of 9/11

I was reminded yesterday of how much 9/11 really effected my life!



I bet you like me remember where you were at the exact moment the first plane hit or when you heard the news!! I remember watching the second plane hit and being in complete shock!!! What in the world just happened!! And the news just continued to get worse. It was completely emotional for me especially being an Air Force veteran. I could hear the call to duty for many o my friends! Maybe the only reason I'm having the emotions again is I'm pregnant but WOW I literally cried when I heard audio of the second plane hitting!!!



Let us not forgot all who died on 9/11/01 and the days after. Thank you to all the rescue works who died and risked the lives in the days that followed!!! I special pray for all the victims and rescue works today!!



Mary, Mother of God, Patron of Our Country ....... Pray for US!!!

No comments: